Eating Rice tagged me, and since I haven't blogged in quite awhile, I thought I'd get back up on the horse with something random. Enjoy.
The rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
1. Since my last day of work, December 17th, I have had trouble sitting in front of my computer for more than five minutes at a time. I can barely bring myself to check my email, let alone blog, surf or chat. Reality is currently trumping the virtual world.
2. I've been feeling kinda stuck lately, particularly on the spiritual front. I'm no longer sure if my faith community can accept me for who I am and validate my relationship with T. I'm grappling with the possibility that to some people, I will always fit nicely into their limited concept of who I am. I predict that if the big changes in my life cannot be accepted and acknowledged by this community, I will drift away.
3. After over a decade of dying my hair, I have let the roots grow in enough to confirm that I am now about 50% gray.
4. Despite the fact that a few of my friends who are taking Lexapro for depression also experienced the side effect of significant weight loss, I am still determined to battle my depression and weight gain sans meds.
5. What I am looking forward to most this year is filing for divorce. The sooner the better.
6. Eleven years ago today, my oldest daughter was born.
7. When I'm in a bad/sad mood, I annoy myself even more than I annoy the rest of you. Trust me.
I'm forgoing the "tag someone" portion of this blog, because I somehow think it would be even more annoying.