November 13, 2007

Post # 14

This post ties me for my all-time monthly blogging record of 14 posts, and it's only day 13 of NaBloPoMo. It's tough at times but I'm determined to keep on truckin'.

I've got some odds and ends to toss out today:
• Thanks to Sitemeter, I've discovered that the number one reason people stumble upon this blog is from googling the terms "anima sola" or "anima sola tattoo." Here's a direct link to a picture of the tattoo I got last March, and a link to my post about it if you want more info. People-with-anima-sola-tattoos unite!
• I updated a few things around here: the descriptive subtitle to this blog, the "about me" section, and put up a new song too. Let me know what you think.
• I'm contemplating my Next Big Blogpost — a custom-tailored and fully revised version of Fifteen Saints for Girls — hopefully a little more feminist and progressive than those contained in the book left to me by my grandmother when I was nine.

2 comments:

ms. fits chicago said...

Thanks to Sitemeter, I've realized the No. 1 reason people find my site is by Googling "mama sex" -- this leads me to believe that there are many, many people in the world who are rather disappointed by my life these days.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get this comment. i breifly read some of your blogs and it seems like your having trouble with your church. you said somthing like you stay between cathlic and paginisem. i would like to point out that the pope is one of the richest men on the planet. your pagen friends probably dont make to much money from sharing their beliefs. somthing to think about. im not implying your local church is only in it for the money, they are probably struggleing to survive like the rest of us, but you might want to look at their bosses and their motavation. my beliefs are personal and i dont feel the need to share them with anybody. all im trying to say is you might want to consiter the motavation behind your religions. i hope i didnt offend you and that you can delete this if i did. my friend has a myspace called vilent design with way more in depth info if you would like to learn more. its more about politics then religon but you might find it intresting.