November 08, 2007

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

It's my slow day at work, which has got me surfing the web. I've managed to suck up my entire morning checking out some conspiracies.
• First, I couldn't resist the link I stumbled upon about occult symbols in corporate America, which ended up being the perfect stimulus for my graphic design brain combined with my obsession (since high school) with Freemasonry. If you need to kill a bunch of time at work, I reccomend viewing all three videos.
• Next, it was to St. Louis, where two women are set to be ordained this Sunday. They're being threatened with excommunication and in a letter from Archbishop Burke they were warned that, "in order to protect the faithful from grave spiritual deception...additional disciplinary measures will also have to be imposed."
Rose Marie Dunn Hudson, 67, on of the women to be ordained, responded, "What is he going to do, burn us at the stake, or what?"
Of course this is a conspiracy to overthrow the hierarchy. Where do i sign up?
* Oh, and the Chinese are trying to poison us. Clearly a commie plot.

What other conspiracies will I occupy my afternoon with? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

ms. fits chicago said...

Well, remember the cute drummer from that band we went to see at the Kinetic Playground (U-Melt)? He sent me a link to this movie called Zeitgeist (http://zeitgeistmovie.com) that may well excite your pagan sensibilities... or just piss you off. Either way, a damn fine way to spend the afternoon snober?