June 20, 2008

A random list

It's been way to long, I know. But I've been both overwhelmed with things on my mind and suffering some sort of summer-induced laziness. I promise to make a serious effort to blog more in the coming days. Perhaps on one of the things from the many lists running through my head these days.
Thing on my mind, in no particular order:
The Summer Solstice
Willie Nelson
Severe Thunderstorms
IBC (Inflammatory Breast Cancer)
unemployment
positive affirmations
tomatoes
school uniforms
bad dreams
divorce
money
tween angst
anger management
freckles
grey hairs
PRIDE
wanderlust
Michigan
insecurity
loving myself more honestly
trust
faith
softball
new neighbors that I don't like
moving
increasing abundance
openness
gas prices
exes
summer camp
raising happy girls
love
support
loyalty

No comments: