- • Gay people are immoral, and cannot receive Eucharist
• Divorced Catholics who remarry must remain eternally celibate or can't receive Eucharist
• Gregorian Chant is totally awesome, and should be used more
• So is Latin
• Priests must always remain celibate
• All of these positions are non-negotiable
No big suprises here. Benedict has proven himself to be one of the finest minds of the twelfth century. Not much to say. See you on Sunday, where my big ol' gay divorced self will be serving as a Eucharistic minister. Oh, but I do love Gregorian chant!